Thinking, Creating and Humanity cherishing.
General meaning of the philosophy
- Philosophy of Education is the guidance of specific goals of national education, which is suitable to different periods in history. The philosophy is the expectation of every citizen in contributing knowledge, strength and responsibilities to the country.
- With the philosophy “Thinking, Creating and Humanity cherishing”, the University of Sciences & Technology sets the goal of training students to have enough skills and spirit; the ability to think, create and criticize; understand and have national responsibilities.
Contents of Philosophy of Education
- Thinking: is a necessary task in studying. Thinking enables students to comprehend knowledge thoroughly. This is the foundation of self-study, discovery, criticism and knowledge enhancement.
- Creativity: Having creativity means students can find out new things from sciences and technology, which helps to enhance living standards. Creativity creates invention and practical application.
- Humanity cherishing: Humanity reminds student of living without selflessness, taking the community responsibilities, becoming nice citizens and having gratitude to their parents. The Philosophy’s contents of University of Sciences & Technology meet with the country’s requirements of innovation, satisfying studying demands of students of any ages: learn to think, to be helpful to the community. This is the decisive goals and missions of the University as well as the orientation to every studying activity. Especially, the Philosophy of Education brings peace to people’s minds when facing morality deviations.