Báo cáo viên: Nguyễn Ngọc Hoàng
Giám đốc Naue Việt Nam, Tập đoàn Naue (Đức)
Abstract: The presentation will talk about the key performance parameters of geosynthetic stabilisation and reinforcement products and the economic & ecological benefits which can be achieved by them in road construction applications.
With over 20 years’ experience in the Vietnamese market (Infrastructure, Construction, Hydraulic…). He has been Country Manager/ National Sales Manager / National Business Development Manager/ Project Manager for many big companies, such as 3M, Freyssinet, TEDI, Naue… He had been gained many awards “Best Employee of the Year”, “Best Leadership of The year” from big companies.
- Year 1992-1997 DaNang Polytechnic University (Vietnam) Field of study: Civil Engineer
- Year 2008-2010 Concordia University (Montreal, Canada) Field of study: Master of Project Management Research about Competitive Strategy (2008-2010).
- Year 1998-2021 TEDI, 3M, Freyssinet, Naue; Field of study: Advanced courses for Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales
- July 2019 to now – Country Manager of Naue Vietnam
- May 2015 to July 2019 – Business Development Manager in Freyssinet
- May 2010 to May 2015 – Senior Engineer in 3M Company
- 1997 to 2008 – Project Manager, Civil Engineer in TEDI Corporation.
Thời gian: 8h00, thứ Bảy, ngày 05/03/2022
Link tham gia Hội thảo: https://bitly.com.vn/v12wa1